Viridian provides financial advice that empowers Australians to live the life they choose.
Working with you to develop and execute financial strategies for all stages of life – wealth and retirement planning, superannuation, self-managed superfunds, cash flow, insurance, Centrelink, aged care, and estate planning – a Viridian advisor is here to help you achieve your life goals.
Across all of our services, we’re focused on delivering a unique and rewarding client experience through a personalised approach and proven process.
A relationship with your advisor should last for many years. At Viridian Advisory, we take the time to understand you, explain how we operate, and what you should expect.
- You decide whether you feel comfortable with us.
- We determine how we can add value to your set of circumstances.
- Together we discover what challenges and opportunities lay ahead.
We spend a great deal of time gathering the necessary information to build a clearer picture of you. We discover you and your current circumstances – such as family, financials and aspirations.
- We identify your personal values and lifestyle goals.
- We get a better understanding of your needs, objectives and aspirations.
- We prioritise and then investigate solutions.
- We develop a strategy that suits you, your investment timeframe, and where you are in your career, business and or personal life.
We present you with an outline of our strategic advice. We aim to prepare you with a foundation for the future. Our objective is to leave you with choices and provide you with the clarity to make good decisions around achieving your current and future goals.
- We present you with our strategic advice.
- In formulating our advice we work together with other professionals, such as your accountants and solicitors.
- We provide full transparency of this process, ensuring you can achieve your current and future financial and lifestyle goals.
- Our recommendations will always be in writing and will clearly set out what we’ll commit to achieving.
Following acceptance of our advice, we arrange for the recommendations to be implemented.
- Our office support structure has been designed to make this process as streamlined as possible
- We liaise with other financial institutions and handle relevant paperwork
- This often involves coordinating with necessary professionals such as your accountants, solicitor or bank manager
We ensure your plan becomes a living and breathing document. We ensure that your strategy stays relevant to you – adapting to change long into the future.
- We ensure your investment portfolio meets your long-term structural goals.
- We keep you up to date with changes in governing rules and regulations.
- We optimise your return, by assessing and agreeing upon an appropriate level of risk, allocation and strategy for the market as it develops.